Monday, September 15, 2014

I Am With You

". . . and lo, I am with you alway even unto the end of the world."  Matthew 28:20


How many times as a child did the words "I'm here", from your parents, give you comfort?  Think how much more of a comfort it was when Jesus said it to his disciples.  I am with you alway  . . .  I will be with you until the end of the world . . . You will have my help and support through thick and thin . . . until I return at the end.


Do we call on him for solace when we need help?  Do we thank him when it's done? To God, the Father, God, the son, and God the holy spirit do we give our thanks?  I am lonely, I am scared, I need your healing touch.


To God, the son, the holy spirit . . . thank you so much for your help.  I feel my anxiety lessened.  My fear is subdued.  My pain has numbed.


I praise your name for your help.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment